Missions & Partnerships
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Union Township Trustee-Craig Bassett (260)925-3564 (You must call to make an appointment)
- The trustee's office can help in times of need (especially during the COVID pandemic).
- Rent, utilities, food, medications, etc.
Worship @ the Y
- 3rd Sunday of every month (Temporarily on hold due to COVID) http://www.worshipatthey.org
- We forego our regular meeting in our space to worship with our community. We continue to share a meal and fellowship time together at 5 pm, in the YMCA of DeKalb County Chapel and then serve our community by helping to set up and participating in community worship.
- Facilitates recovery and treatment placement for those in search of a recovery home.
- A Gospel rescue mission shelter for women.
Helping Hands Foster Closet [email protected]
- The helping Hands Foster Closet was established to help meet the needs of Dekalb and Noble county foster families. Our goal is to make the transition into foster care and back home as easy as possible.
Woodburn Christian Children's Home
- (260) 632-5551 http://www.wcchonline.org
- Our Mission is to provide a Christian home for children....to Minister to Children and Families on Physical, Educational, Emotional, and Spiritual levels.